This page is designed to help parents understand the school systems around medication and it's use/administration in school time. Our full policy is found in the policy page.
- The school will support with administrating medication that has been prescribed by a doctor.
- Parents must complete the online form below when asking the school to administer medication
- All medication must be handed into the office by the parent
- Medication needs to be in original box with prescription label, if none prescription in original box with instructions
- Antibiotics - if it is only 3 doses a day should be managed at home, if the child is in afterschool club/teatimers or needs 4 doses school is happy to administer
- Parents to take note of inhaler and epipen expiration dates and provide new ones when required.
Consent form to be completed by parents before handing in medication to the office - https://forms.microsoft.com/e/ESXkmTD0wy